Wednesday, September 16, 2009

80's YUCK!!!!

Okay so I will be honest I watch too much TV. Especially the dumb silly teeny bopper shows. So sue me I think it is fun! BUT one thing I can't get past is the 80's coming back in full force. I mean eeeewwww wasn't it bad enough the first time!!!


We live right around from a high school and TONS of kids park in my neighborhood and watching these kids in there outfits are just wrong. Seriously wrong.


*Courtney Love is so played out....flannel eew. (I know that is 90's grunge but still)

*Neon....honestly who looks good in bright orange or bright yellow?? I went to by Noah some quicksilver shirts for school but they were all screaming eighties!!!

*Sunglasses....the funky ones with the lines across them.....double barf.

*tight pants....yuck the acid wash neon ones NASTY.
I went to one of my favorite stores New York and Company usually I keep my distant because I want everything but this time it was all big button up tees and leggings. I mean really yuck.


Ihope this trend doesn't last too long. I was over it the first time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I just look at clothes especially at Target and there is so much I wouldn't wear. Really do you need pink pants???

    ReplyDelete