Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Did you watch?????


I did and it was so sad! I have always been a fan of the show. I read Kate's book multiple blessings. I must say I am a Kate fan. Yeah she may be a shrew not always having the nicest things to say. But I am pretty sure if I had 8 three year olds on any given day I would not be happy if I saw myself and the things I would have said.
She has to run a tight ship to not create chaos.


Really I feel bad for Kate I could sense the sadness she felt and she knew she wasn't perfect and I really feel like the last few episodes have really showed her trying to be nicer or maybe she is just under far less stress the sextuplets are no longer babies, they no longer have financial burden. I think that can definitly change a persons demeanor. On he show Jon said he was excited about his future that he was only 32 and had a lot of life to still live. Him and his UGLY earings didn't seemed that fazed by the whole situation and was just happy to be rid of Kate and the kids. I hope she and the kids find some sort of happiness she really seems like she has a good grasp on the reality of the situation. ahhh those poor kids!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I had the EXACT same impressions about Jon. First the earrings, EW. Second "EXCITED" about his future??? He should be mourning the end of a marriage right now, not looking at all the "life he has to live".

    I'm SO team Kate! I see where she was wrong in a lot of areas, but I understand it too. She doesn't lead an easy life, that's for sure.

    Anyway, I cried for like 10 minutes after the episode. I really feel for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little annoyed with the show. They kept saying the same things. I wish they, together, would realize what is best for their kids is for them to FIGHT for their marriage! I enjoy watching the show but why don't they take a break and work on their relationship. I am not saying stop they show but I think family is more important than a TV show. And having a bi-annual show wouln't make me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could cut and paste your opinion and put it on my blog because I feel the exact same way. The end of the show left me heartbroken for Kate and the kids. I read today that TLC is taking a production break for the family. I hope Jon and Kate watch last nights show and manage to get back together. You could feel they still love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...about Kate. I did not watch. The only place I can watch it is at the gym and I knew that I would BAWL my eyes out and I didn't want to do that at the gym. I'm been feeling pretty anti-kate lately. She treats here husband like her 9th child most of the time. But Jon with earings...and ready to move on...eww! It makes me so sad for the kids...if they could just stick it out it would be SOOOO worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete