Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring alingaling time......



I don't have girls but it doesn't mean I can't make some great things for my own hair. I love making these flower clips. They easily clip to a head band or go great with a pony tail. I bought the clips at the beauty supply store and found flowers at the local craft store on sale of course and went a little crazy. I have a flower to match almost any color. I used scrapbooking jewels for the centers you can get really creative and use buttons but I was going for cheap here. Happy Spring!

4 comments:

  1. I think you need to teach me how to make these, I have SO many nieces that would LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats how i make hallie's flowers too! I seriously think she has over 100 bows and flowers for her hair its kind of ridiculous but it is so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it! I'm totally gona make some for myself :)

    ReplyDelete