Friday, May 29, 2009

Jean Skirt.....

Okay for the record I must say I DON'T SEW!!! This is my very first project that I found online and then attempted myself. SO forgive me for the horrible pictures and even worst the horrible out come. I thought that this would be REALLY easy. Ya know. Not for me. It took me HOURS. Jeff was so funny when I told him that I was cutting my jeans and making a skirt he was like just go by the skirt I am going to end up buying you a new pair of jeans and the skirt.

I am so stubborn and wouldn't give up I spent too many hours to count on this....it is wearable but not in front of anyone who can sew. And if I find that perfect jean skirt I will be purchasing it.
So for all you sewing goddesses I am sure your version would take half the time and turn out so much cuter!!! Good luck!!!



5 comments:

  1. You know Abby it looks cute. The first few sewing projects take FOREVER!!! Just keep sewing and you will get faster...promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see it in person, I don't think it looks bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! Not to shabby for a person that doesn't sew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it a lot i wona make one except i didnt learn to sew when my mom tryed to teach me. oh And i dont have a mechine. you did a great job exspeciealy for your first time :)

    ReplyDelete