Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Lovin.....

I love summer. Although it is a little hotter right now than I might like. I love the lazy summer days by the pool or the beach. Here are a few of my favorite summer things......

Nic' Sticks found here
I picked one of these up at Target and did the cutest french manicure. I think I need to get a hot pink for some funky french nails.

Salads since my gallbladder surgery I haven't had anything fried or fast food. I think that is pretty good. Especially since I was a fast food junky!!! This salad is my favorite from CPK the Waldorf Chicken Salad with no cheese and balsamic dressing. Mmmm....so good!

Fruit....I am loving costco they have such great fruits that are so yummy and fresh!


and of course fruit dip!!!

True Lemon.....I put this in my water. So refreshing!




Lands End beach bag.....I take this thing everywhere. Next year it will definitly need a new one! I wonder what color I will get!



Knit Dresses....since surgery I have been wearing lots of skirts and dresses so comfy I will be so sad when I can't wear them and I have to get out my jeans once summer ends.

Reeses Mcflurry at McDonalds.....not something I eat often.....not that I wouldn't want to!!!


Hope you are enjoying summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment